The entries for the Chew Valley 10k are available from the button below:
You’ll be transported, as if by magic, to the website of Race Nation – our long-running partners in administering the entries and eventually timing of the race on June 9th.
Entry Fee: Standard Entry £20.00 / those Affiliated to UKA £18.00.
The event offers:
- Free special edition CV10k 2019 technical t-shirt
- A bespoke event medal for all finishers
- Free download of photo of you in action (can print up to A4)
- Bottle of water, and a banana
- Eat Natural Bar
- Chip timing, live streaming of results and video clip of you finishing
- Free bag storage
- Free parking
- Pre-race warm up with Ross Elliott Fitness
- En route toilets, live music and two water stations
- Homemade cakes and refreshments (to raise funds for Bishop Sutton Pre-School)
We’re looking to do our bit to reduce the use of plastic.
Therefore, in addition to using compostable cups on our water stations, we hope to encourage our runsters to bring their own sports bottle for hydration on the day.
…or you can now buy a #CV10k branded 500ml hand-held bottle, to use on race day and afterwards.
If you haven’t entered yet you can order them with online entry – £2 each – collection only at Pre-Race Day Registration on Saturday 8th June or on the morning of the 9th from 7.15am.
If you’ve entered already then we’ll have bottles for sale on the day, or again at pre-registration on the Saturday.
Water vats will be available on the day to replenish.
Don’t forget, to keep up to date with all our latest news and banter, follow the CV10k on Twitter and the Facebook.