When is it? – Sunday 10th June 2018 – the bell rings at 9.30am
How much is it to enter? – club runners affiliated to the UKA pay £16.50, and everyone else is £18.50 – a 5% booking fee is payable in addition to the entry fee
Do I really get a free technical t-shirt for entering? – Yep, you really really do
Can I enter the race on the day?– in theory yes, unless we sell out beforehand – as happened in 2014 and 2015 and 2016 and 2017
Can I raise money for a charity? – Yes, definately… please let us know who you are raising money for and we’ll put a link on our website promoting your cause
Will the road be closed? – Yes, to make the day a safe and enjoyable event for all. We are aware this may cause some inconvenience to some people and we apologies for this, but it should only be for a short time. We think it’s worth it and hopefully you do too.
Is the race chip-timed? – Yes, once entered, your personalised chip and race number will be ready for collection at the Clubhouse of Bishop Sutton Football Club prior to the start of the race
Do I get a medal? – Yep, and a free ribbon
Can I power walk? – If you can get around the course in under 1h 45 then Yes ..but after this time the roads will re-open in the finish area and we cannot provide you with the attention you deserve when crossing a finish line
What else do I need to know?
- The event is run under UK Athletics (UKA) License (2018-32293)
- Changing and storage facilities will be available
- Unsuitable for wheelchairs
- MP3 players are not permitted
- No information will be sent out prior to race day – regular updates will be available via the website at www.chewvalley10k.co.uk
- Parking at the venue is limited – we advise car-sharing with other runners